Thursday, January 12, 2012

Monthly Wrap-Up December 2011

Well, this past year came to a close recently. I still can't believe it's been a year since I started on this little venture but here I am. Honestly, I don't know how I would feel if I didn't review movies now - it's become an integral part of my everyday life. It's like breathing. It fills my soul up and takes me out of any stressful situation...okay, okay..enough...sorry...here's the list. Enjoy!


One Day - 6 out of 10
Things I Don't Understand - 7 out of 10
Love - 9 out of 10
The Next Three Days - 6 out of 10
Rabbit Hole - 8 out of 10
The Adjustment Bureau - 6 out of 10
The Sweet Hereafter - 9 out of 10
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol - 8 out of 10
We Bought a Zoo - 5 out of 10

This past year I reviewed 151 films, and I hope somewhere within those reviews I inspired you to check out a movie or two, three....This year I will try and increase that number, so without further to do...I'm off to watch a movie.

One year and counting...

No comments: