Friday, February 10, 2012

Tired of Previews' movie reviews now on Expats Post

Hello everyone:

I wanted to inform you that on a routine basis I will post some movie reviews exclusively on another site: Expats Post. This is a new site that will be launching officially very soon, but I have already posted a few reviews on there that have not appeared on here.  I will let you know on a regular basis when a new review is up on Expats Post.

I am very proud to be a part of Expats Post and encourage you all to take a gander around the rest of the site. Short stories, political editorials, poetry, humor articles and many more articles help make up Expats Post. I am honored to be there and hope you all enjoy discovering some wonderful writers and their talents.

My column is called Tired of Previews but here are the direct links to the reviews that can only been seen on there.

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
Haywire
Fermat's Room

No comments: