Friday, March 25, 2011

Interview: Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2

I don't know how many of you have children - especially boys - but my son is obsessed with the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books and he is so excited that the second movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules is coming out this weekend. I will admit I did not see the first one. My husband took my son to see it...so, this will mostly likely be another father/son bonding movie. I will let you know what my 11 year-old son thinks of the movie though, but I can already guess that he will give it a big thumbs up.


As a mother, I highly recommend the books for your children - the whole series. My son read them over and over again and anything that makes your kids read more is a great thing. There is also the Dork Diaries - not of the same author but those are geared more towards the young girl's perspective. My daughter enjoys them immensely. Okay, back to movies...

Reel Movie News has another exclusive interview with its star, Zachary Gordon:


"Zachary Gordon is your average 13-year-old, but he has a really cool job!  Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules is his current movie and it hits theaters nationwide tomorrow - March 25.
Reel Movie News had a chance to catch up with the young star during his press tour forDiary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules. We talked about everything from girls to his exciting trip to Serbia."

For the rest of the interview click here.

No comments: