Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Preview: Reboot

Being a film reviewer, sorry I just can't call myself a critic, anyway, being a reviewer and out there on the social media scene I am asked to look at a variety of things from many filmmakers. This is one of the best parts of my job - helping out the new filmmakers, indie films and sometimes even students of film. I do not get paid to do this but there is a reward just the same, paying it forward. If I can help someone obtain their dream of getting into the film industry or finding success I will be the happiest person on the planet.

Not too long ago, the filmmakers of a film called Reboot contacted me via Twitter to take a look at their trailer. This was one of the first times I was asked to just view a trailer. And I find it odd more haven't asked since I have had a rant or two about how trailers expose too much or show a completely different film than what it actually is. Anyway, that's another story....so, I was excited to check it out. I took a look at the trailer and was pleasantly surprised to see something that intrigued me' I thought I would share it with you all.

Here is a link to the trailer: Reboot Check it out. You can find out more about the film on their website.  "A female hacker races against time to figure out the code on an iPhone that is glued to her hand."

I have not seen the film but as soon as I do will post my review. Reboot film on Twitter: 







Also, I check out my page on Facebook (ToP? Movie Reviews) - please "Like" the page for updates on my reviews and other film related information.  And you can find me on Twitter at @TiredofPreviews

Enjoy!!

Click on film poster below to order DVD or watch on Instant video:



No comments: