Monday, April 9, 2012

Preview: The Fantastic Fear of Everything

As many of you know I have a few favorite actors/actresses and whenever there is a new movie coming out that they are in I have to share it. Recently I watched the preview for a new film starring the adorable Simon Pegg. Yep, he's one of my all-time favorites. However, after seeing the trailer for his new movie I think he may add more fans to his already growing list. I am not the only one who adores him - trust me.

The trailer is pretty good at not showing too much and this film looks really different. Odd, in fact. I think I read this is a comedy/horror - not a task easily pulled off but I have complete faith in Mr. Pegg's ability to give an outstanding performance. Enjoy!

The Fantastic Fear of Everything - due out this summer in the UK not sure of the American release.

2 comments:

Janene said...

I'm a huge Simon Pegg fan, too. As always, you have exceptional taste. :) This movie looks crazy, odd and perfect for him. Should be interesting to see

Tired of Previews said...

Another fan of Simon Pegg's? YAY!

I know, this look quirky and funny and just a bit bizarre that I have a feeling only the witty Mr. Pegg could pull it off. Can't wait to see this one. :-)