Thursday, April 12, 2012

Monthly Wrap-Up March 2012

I can't believe we are almost halfway through April. Where has this month gone? Beats me. Well, it's that time again - Monthly Wrap-Up. It looks like I didn't tackle as many reviews as I should have and this month isn't fairing too well either. My apologies. But I promise to get back into the swing of things and post more reviews.

On Tired of Previews?
This Means War - Starring Chris Pine, Tom Hardy & Reese Witherspoon
The Evil Dead - Starring Bruce Campbell

Your Favorite Soundtracks?

On Expats Post
Rampart - Starring Woody Harrelson
Silent House - Starring Elizabeth Olsen

For more reviews go to Expats Post or venture more around this site.

SIDE-NOTE:  For those of you interested in Art and/or Poetry, Expats Post has created a couple of new sites featuring those items. Please take a moment and check them out.
Expats Art
Expats Poetry

Click on the film posters to purchase DVD or watch on VOD:




No comments: