Saturday, April 28, 2012

Preview: Hick

As you know when I become a fan of an actor I try and see most of their films.

Chloe Grace Moretz is one my recent favorites. I first saw her in Kick-Ass and then Let Me In. She was also in Hugo recently. I think this young actor is very talented, and I look forward to viewing her latest projects.


Hick. Now this one looks a little different. When I started the preview I didn't think it was all that great but I continued on...and I was intrigued but got a little uncomfortable - this one could be a very off-best film.

Don't really know anything else about the film except that it was based on the book of the same name by Andrea Portes.

Plus, I love the poster - reminds me of film posters of the past.

Due out May 2012. (limited)

Trailer: Hick

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i haven't seen Chloe Moretz in a lot but i loved Kick-Ass so much! i might try and see this it looks unusual and i agree about the great old-style poster.
i'd love you to have a look at my film review blog
http://jessica-girlonfilm.blogspot.co.uk/
thanks :)