Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Soundtrack: Deadfall Trail

A month or so ago I mentioned a movie called Deadfall Trail that I discovered on Netflix. The movie was decent but it was the score that really got my attention. Composer: Jason Camiolo just sent me the link to listen to the soundtrack.

Now, if you are expecting soft melodic voices showcasing an up and coming pop star - stop right now. This is not your next dinner party music unless you like to freak out your guests. Deadfall Trail soundtrack was made for a horror/thriller. It was fantastic but it showcases a talent that can evoke major emotion that correlates to that genre.

If I have any Hollywood folk out there are reading my blog - this post if for you. Pay close attention to Jason Camiolo and hire him for your next gig. You won't regret it.

Also, the Main Theme song is probably my favorite.

No comments: