Thursday, July 14, 2011

Monthly Wrap-Up June 2011

Already half way through July so it must be time again for the Monthly Wrap-Up. I know I have reviewed less movies each month but I am trying to review current movies for you folks. I hope you have liked them and that I have helped encourage you to go down to your local movie theater and catch one of these films.

Kung Fu Panda 2  8 out of 10
X-Men: First Class 8 out of 10
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides: 4 out of 10
Super 8 - 9 out of 10
Midnight in Paris - 10 out of 10
Green Lantern - 4 out of 10
A Perfect Getaway - 6 out of 10
Mr. Popper's Penguins - 6 out of 10

Don't forget to check out the Soundtracks that are listed this month. Some are pretty good. Also, I did post a few trailers - ones where I don't think they told too much or they are just movies I am excited to see. Enjoy!!

No comments: