Saturday, September 17, 2011

Preview: We Bought a Zoo

I know many like to watch previews - it is one of the best ways to see what is coming to our local theatres. You know my thoughts on them by now. Well, you should anyway... However, there are some previews that are done that suck me right in (yes, still shows too much, in my opinion) and I almost can't wait to see the movie. Case in point: We Bought a Zoo. It stars Matt Damon, Thomas Haden Church and Scarlett Johannson.

The first line the daughter says to her Dad is precious!! Then when you see her again - all she says is one word and I smiled big! There is more but I'll let you see for yourself.

This looks sugary sweet, full of Hollywood "hope" and I don't care if it tugs at my heart strings too much - I am so seeing this movie. But then again, it is a Cameron Crowe film and I have enjoyed many of his films in the past (fingers crossed for this one).

No comments: