Saturday, July 28, 2012

Preview: The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I don't know about everyone else, but if I saw a book entitled "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", I would have purchased it immediately. Perks? Really, there are perks to being a shy kid? You could have fooled me because I didn't encounter any when I was the one leaning against the cinder block wall of my school's gymnasium hoping no one would notice me. Or being petrified of being called on in class to answer in front of everyone. *Shivers* Yes, I was one of those awkward teenagers that just didn't seem to fit in with any crowd, so I kept to myself or hung out with a friend or two who also seemed to be a bit of an outcast.

Recently, I saw the preview for the film adaption for The Perks of Being a Wallflower starring Logan Lerman (of Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lighting Thief) and Emma Watson (of the  Harry Potter films.) 


From the preview the film looks very interesting, but we will just have to see. Due out September 14th, 2012
 

No comments: