Friday, April 22, 2011

Interview: Water for Elephants

I know many people who have read "Water for Elephants"and loved the book.  I wish I had before it got made into a film because I know I will see the movie in the next few weeks. Here is an interview with one of it's actors.

Mark Povinelli caught up with Reel Movie News to talk about his most recent project, Water for Elephants, which opens in theaters this Friday, April 22.

He plays Kinko, who befriends Robert Pattinson's character, Jacob.

"I read the book a couple of years ago and I was excited because there was a great character, that happened to be a little person and that’s very rare that you see that in literature or certainly in film and television." He tell us of his character. "He was a fully developed character, and that made me that much more eager to play him."

Povinelli also talks about his role in the upcoming Snow White, opposite Julia Roberts.
Check out the rest of the interview from Reel Movie News here.




Water for Elephants  opens nationwide April 22, 2011. Check your local listings for times.

No comments: