Saturday, April 30, 2011

Monthly Wrap Up - March 2011

Hello fellow movie fans:

I thought I would start something new for the occasional weekend post: Monthly Wrap Ups. This will be a list of the previous month's movie reviews. New followers and fans join everyday; and I want to make sure they see some of the gems or not-so-worthy films I reviewed that they may have missed. I will name each movie along with my reviewing score. There will be a link to each review in case you want to read it. Enjoy!!

I am starting off with March 2011.


The Ghost Writer - 2 out of 10
Repo Men - 3 out of 10
Rango - 5 out of 10
The Good Heart - 8 out of 10
Vicky Christina Barcelona - 5 out of 10
Tenderness - 6 out of 10
Girl Walks Into A Bar - 6 out of 10
Ondine - 7 out of 10
Hachi: A Dog's Tale - 7 out of 10
Morning Glory - 4 out of 10
Catfish - Documentary
Unstoppable - 7 out of 10
It's Kind of a Funny Story - 4 out of 10
Let Me In - 9 out of 10
Never Let Me Go - 8 out of 10
Beer Wars - Documentary
The Private Lives of Pippa Lee - 6 out of 10
Everybody's Fine - 7 out of 10
After.Life - 6 out of 10

COMING SOON: Water For Elephants

8 comments:

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

Awesome blog. I've been hoping to find a movie review blog. I'm so glad I found yours. I'm following.

ecwrites.blogspot.com

Tired of Previews said...

Tamara: Thanks for stopping by.

Elizabeth: So glad I can be of help.

Katy

Stevie said...

Hi,

I like your review and honesty in this. Keep it up :)

Stevie
www.kauluanexpress.com

Tired of Previews said...

Thanks - stop back often!

Jaty

Elite Design said...

Hopping along on this beautiful Monday from the Happy Monday Blog Hop. You can find me at
http://elitedesignsbydaphne.blogspot.com/

Tired of Previews said...

Thank Elite Design.

www.apronsandapples@blogspot.com said...

Great blog! What a great idea for a blog. I just followed. I have a crafty, healthy blog over at www.apronsandapples.blogspot.com come check it out and if you like it please follow and click like. If it is not your thing no worries. thanks for all the effort you put into your blog! Kristy

Tired of Previews said...

Thanks guys! I will check all your sites out.

Katy