Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A preview that makes me want to see the movie

I know I have complained A LOT about previews showing too much, but I have to say there are some that make me want to see the movie while still keeping the story a secret. It makes me want to see it more, in fact. Case in point: Tree of Life



When I saw Black Swan in the theater I saw this preview and was thoroughly intrigued. Then when I started this blog, and had my initial rant about previews, a friend of mine emailed a link about this preview and he said the same thing I just said about it. A few days ago my husband showed me the preview and now I feel I have to share it with you all.

I know nothing about this film except who it is written and directed by and a few stars that are in it, and I am going to keep it that way. Enjoy the preview!

Katy

No comments: