Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Preview: The Cabin in the Woods

I know what you are thinking, "Why is she posting a horror movie preview?" To be honest with you, I am not quite sure. I haven't written a review in a few days and I went looking for another film to watch this week. This film popped out - okay, Chris Hemsworth is in....and I was..ummm...curious. However, as I was watching the preview I actually became interested in this - well, somewhat...you'll see.

Will I see this film?  It's 50/50 right now, but I do realize a lot of you guys like horror films and Joss Whedon wrote the screenplay. Don't know who he is? Well, he wrote the screenplays for Toy Story, Serenity and Speed. Not a bad resume. Plus, the other screenwriter is also the director on this film: Drew Goddard. He directed Cloverfield. Due out in April 2012.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: Movie review: Cabin in the Woods

No comments: