Sunday, February 27, 2011

...and the award goes to....

Hello Everyone!

Later today the biggest film awards shows will begin: The Academy Awards. Some people see it as a popularity contest and never watch it, while others throw elaborate Oscar parties with having their own voting & tallying process. For me: I have been watching the Academy Awards since I was little - waiting mostly to see what people will be wearing and what they will say if they win. I do think many actors get passed over and some win based on some previous acting performances. On the whole, I don't hold much importance to the awards, per se, but I do think these awards shows have helped expose some great films that otherwise may not have been seen by many.

I have not seen all the movies that received nominations but I do have a few favorites who I think will win.

Have you seen all the movies? Do you have some idea who will win tonight? Tell us who you think will win.

Katy
Tired of Previews?

No comments: